Saturday 18 December 2010

"Love To Hate"

We haven’t spoken for a while,
And I’ve forgotten your smile.
Has he stolen it from you?
Is it not something you do,
Anymore?
We used to talk all the time,
But now you have a new life.
Has he changed you for the better?
Has he stolen you forever,
Ever-more?


(chorus)
You don’t need me,
You don’t need me, anymore.
You have found,
You have found what you’re looking for;
A man to manipulate,
A man to dictate,
A man to make mistakes,
A man you love to hate.

I had many conversations with you,
But I don’t know which face I was talking to?
Has he given you a new one?
A journey to a new sun,
And stars?
I loved you every day I missed you,
And I can’t believe after what we’ve been through,
It all ends so soon,
It all ends so soon and I don’t know who,
You are?

- chorus –

Sit in silence.
Watch the words fall from the empty sky tonight.
We have no patience.
We rushed into things to only regret what was right.

- chorus -

No comments:

Post a Comment