Saturday 25 December 2010

"I Can't Breathe"

Words, can roll off the tongue simple as
Life, can just pass you by.
Speak, thoughts inside your head cos
Truth, you can all deny.

And actions, are what makes noise,
So I shout, for you to hear my voice.
But you walk on, and don’t listen to me.
So now I can’t breathe.

(chorus)
I don’t win.
 And I don’t think I ever will
Dream,
That you love me.
And I don’t imagine,
I don’t think I ever will
Believe,
That you loved me.

Dance, all over this heart of mine while you
Sink, in another man’s heavenly eyes.
Sing, the tune of a beautiful song as you
Fall, in the soul of the beautiful one.

And move move, on to another one
As your time here has already gone.
You walk on, and don’t listen to me.
So now I can’t breathe.

- chorus –

I want to have trust in you,
Honestly I do.
But I can’t help but lose faith in you,
Because of all you do.
I want to believe what you said to me,
Honestly I do.
But I still think that you’re lying to me,
Because of all you do.

- chorus -

No comments:

Post a Comment