Saturday 18 December 2010

"Can't See You"

A promise was made to live as one,
Until a different lover came right along.
Now Im thinking did I do wrong?
Taking it back to where we begun.
How can we say that we are strong?
When most of us feel we dont belong.
Letting corrupt life tick along,
When a lot of us here are in the wrong.

How can you say you believe in me?
When at the same time you cant even speak,
Words to put my mind at ease,
That we could live ever after happily.
Its the fairytales and the fantasies,
The illusions that we all believe.
How can we take this seriously,
If its a real hard effort to even breath?

(Chorus)
I, love you,
Oh, I, really do.
But I, cant see you,
Even though I, want to.

How can you stand by what you said?
When every time you see me you see red?
Why cant you just fade instead?
And take your voice out from my head.
Why cant you just leave my bed?
You never really were that interested.
You said yourself our love was dead,
But I still felt I was being misled.

Why cant governments really see,
That people are dying out on our streets?
Hearts are breaking so easily,
Every time we fall asleep.
Its the fairytales and the fantasies,
The illusions that we all believe.
How can we take life seriously,
If its a real hard effort to even breath?

No comments:

Post a Comment