Saturday 18 December 2010

"Broken"

Time after time oh I have tried,
To let this attitude pass me by.
But it seems it won’t go away this time,
And now I’m left to ponder how to survive?
I wish I could look you in the eye,
And really stare past all of the lies.
But reality tells me to hold on tight,
Something says it’s a bumpy ride.
Time after time oh you have tried,
To win my heart in a great surprise.
But when it comes down to the final fight,
You’re the only one standing in the light.

(Chorus)
I fell below the line.
And I’m paranoid all the time,
I’ve fallen far behind.
And my sanity’ll become frozen.
I fell below the line.
And I’m paranoid all the time,
I’ve fallen far behind,
And my heart will end up broken.
Broken. Broken.

I’m working below the surface now,
And trying my best to sort it out.
I’m picking up my pieces now,
And trying to work this picture out.
I don’t know what to say right now.
And I can tell that you don’t want me around.
I’m finding it hard to breathe right now,
But I gotta move on and live somehow.
I wish I could pack up and move outta town,
But I can’t be true without you around.
I wish I could hold and kiss you now,
I could be everything that will work it out.

- chorus -

No comments:

Post a Comment